Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Staff Bios-- Erin

Name: Erin Birmingham

Major and/or career goals?- English Literature. Honestly, I would love to work in a publishing house.

What are you involved in outside of PRiSM?- I have dance parties and watch really girly movies with my friends. Other than that I am kind of a bum!

What do you think is the best thing about Miami or the Oxford Community?- Oh, that is easy. I love that the Oxford community has the most amazing choices of food! You can get just about anythiing you want and they deliver!

Favourite genre? -Comedy and Satire

Favourite author? -Kurt Vonnegut and Jane Austen. I can't pick just one.

Annoyed by spelling favourite the British way? -Yes

What do you look for in a good story (poem, essay, etc)?- I think that the best stories out there are ones that people can relate to. I know that may sound cheesy, but if you read something and cannot connect to it, it falls flat.

What else do you want people to know about you?- I love mac & cheese, and I can be slightly sarcastic.

Any other words of wisdom?- Always say please and thank you. It may be a cliche but those words can get you far

No comments:

Post a Comment