Monday, August 17, 2009

Staff Bios-- Natalie

Name:
Natalie Dillon

Major and/or career goals?
Journalism and Creative Writing. I’m one of those people who wants to do everything: I see myself working for a magazine for a bit then making music then maybe ending up on Food Network or the History Channel. Wish me luck.

What are you involved in outside of PRiSM?
The Miami Quarterly, Pi Beta Phi sorority, and intramural hockey. I’ll also be working at Goggin.

What do you think is the best thing about Miami or the Oxford Community?
Besides the community feel, I really like that it’s small enough to walk everywhere.

Favourite genre?
I like novels that have a lot of passion—stories that you can really feel. That, and magic.

Favourite author?
Coelho, Salinger, Foer, Fitzgerald.

Annoyed by spelling favourite the British way?
Not if you’re British.

What do you look for in a good story (poem, essay, etc)?
I like stories that really make me think in new ways. I’m also sucker for romance and tragedy.

What else do you want people to know about you?
I’ve learned it’s easier not attempt this question.

Any other words of wisdom?
All you need is love? (I just wrote that one myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment