Sunday, August 16, 2009

Staff Bios-- Kate

Name
Kate Segraves

Major and/or career goals?
English Literature and Creative Writing, I hope to one day be an English professor and maybe make enough money so that I won't need to live in a box somewhere :)

What are you involved in outside of PRiSM?
Alpha Omicron Pi and working at the Glos Center

What do you think is the best thing about Miami or the Oxford Community?
Umm... Skip's on a Friday afternoon.

Favourite genre?
Realistic Fiction :)

Favourite author?
Milan Kundera

Annoyed by spelling favourite the British way?
Nahhh.

What do you look for in a good story (poem, essay, etc)?
Something that makes me think, or makes me take a step back and breathe for a minute.

What else do you want people to know about you?
I'm obsessed with water (not drinking water, bodies of water) and my friends tease me about being a hippie. Hmm.

Any other words of wisdom?
Don't step on the cracks or you'll break your mother's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment